Collaborating on innovation challenges, interacting with Industry leaders, attending cross-functional networking events and volunteering for community service activities.
Additional Job Description
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety, Engineering or a related field
- Ability work fulltime, 40 hours per week
- Must be graduating between December 2023 and May 2026
- Proven leadership in field of study, extracurricular activities and/or service organizations
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with varying levels of the organization as needed
- Oral and written communication skills with the ability todistillcomplexsubjects to a wider audience
- Emerging partnership and teamwork skills and ability to learn from and share knowledge with co-workers in a fast-paced environment
- High level of integrity, ability to deal with ambiguity, take initiative/self-directed
- Evidence of strong character with integrity, honesty, accountability and trust
- Consistently demonstrates innovative thinking and problem-solving skills that is customer-centric
This role offers the following Work Appropriately
The start date for these co-op rolesare Spring 2023GM will provide a one-time lump sum taxable stipend payment to each student selected for the 2023 Student Program
Onsite: This position requires an employee to be on-site on a full-time basis.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU DO NOT NEED SPONSORSHIP TO WORK IN THE UNITED STATES NOW OR IN THE FUTURE. WE ARE UNABLE TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO REQUIRE SPONSORSHIP.About GM
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day - individually and collectively - to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.Diversity Information
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteer opportunities.GM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.Equal Employment Opportunity Statements
The policy of General Motors is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status. Additionally, General Motors is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, email us atCareers.Accommodations@GM.com or call us at800-865-7580. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
This job has expired.