This job has expired.
The InterAction Account Manager is responsible for client retention, upsell, and maintaining client satisfaction within defined accounts. Account Managers are responsible for maintaining a strategic account plan for each of their assigned accounts and for ensuring client satisfaction within those accounts. The InterAction Account Manager will be goaled on upsell, retention, and renewals.
InterAction is a client relationship platform that embeds relationship and client intelligence at the heart of every interaction. With a comprehensive approach to data quality, control, security, and compliance, InterAction enables contact sync with a firm database to uncover who-knows-whom, drive engagement, and develop opportunities. Automation and artificial intelligence improve productivity by reducing noise and surfacing knowledge where and when it's needed. Our hybrid cloud delivery model provides the benefit of a cloud-based application with the data control client's demand.
1. Meet POS goals within assigned accounts and Revenue goals within region
2. Manage and grow pipeline through active account management and executing a strategic account plan with the client
3. Manage complete sales cycle from opportunity identification through close
4. Create and manage a strategic account plan for each assigned account to capitalize on revenue growth opportunities, including scheduling periodic customer visits for account reviews and new product introductions
5. Manage a consultative sales motion at all levels of the organization
6. Serve as the primary point of contact and relationship manager with assigned clients
7. Demonstrate new products and services
8. Create targeted, solution-oriented proposals with appropriate positioning and pricing for software and services
9. Develop and track pipeline within assigned accounts utilizing CRM and report weekly on pipeline/forecast/opportunity progression
10. Work with clients and internal partners through issue resolution to drive customer satisfaction
11. Represent product portfolio through speaking engagements, industry events and trade shows
12. Maintain awareness of customer needs and industry trends and use information to optimize market position
13. Expected total travel up to 50%
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
2. Minimum 5 years of sales experience
3. Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
4. Solid understanding of solution selling value proposition
5. Functional knowledge of negotiation process
6. Demonstrated ability to work in a team selling environment
7. Technical aptitude
8. Strong organizational and time management skills
9. Advanced computer skills including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, CRM applications
10. Legal industry knowledge preferred
11. CRM sales experience a plus
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!