How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion, pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining example of what's possible when the brightest professionals dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare industry, and in people's lives.
The Account Resolution I representative is responsible for ensuring all eligible accounts are reviewed, appealed, escalated or adjusted within the designated payer timeframes and are documented appropriately in the patient
accounting system. Additionally, the Account Resolution I representative will be responsible for the tracking and trending of recovery efforts by utilizing various departmental tools and appropriately reporting on-going problems specific to payers, health system departments, and/or contracts. The Account Resolution I representative will work collaboratively with other team members to ensure necessary communication and feedback to the departments take
place in a timely manner.
Required Minimum Education
Required Minimum Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
Required Minimum Skills
- Two years collection experience preferred
- Ability and willingness to exhibit behaviors consistent with standards of performance improvement and organizational values (e.g., efficiency & financial responsibility, safety, partnership & service,teamwork, compassion, integrity, and trust & respect)
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations with High-level problem solving, analytical, and investigational skills
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with patients, families, public, co-workers, and professional offices including oral and written comprehension and expression
- Basic experience and knowledge of PC applications
- Detail-oriented, good organizational skills, and ability to be self-directed
- Strong time management skills; Ability to learn quickly and meet continuous timelines, managing multiple priorities and a heavy workload in a high-stress atmosphere
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform other tasks as needed in an active work environment with changing work needs
- Ability and willingness to exhibit behaviors consistent with principles of excellent service
- Ability and willingness to demonstrate and maintain competency as required for job title and the unit/area(s) of assignment
We'd like to invite you on a career journey like no other! In return for your contributions, we'll help you make the most of all life's moments - on and off the job. Wellstar Total Rewards is designed to provide for your total well-being, including: Your Wellness, Your Pay, Your Future, Your Joy. We think it's pretty simple - we care for our team members and our team members care for the community.
Make a difference in patients' lives... and your own! Here, it's more than healthcare - it's CareerCare!