Are you looking to take the next step in your accounting career? Join our team!
What we offer you:
What you'll do:
- Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, critical care, AD&D, dependent life
- 401k with a 6% employer match after 90 days
- 15 days of vacation which you're encouraged to take, plus 10 holidays, annually
- Tuition assistance
- Stability in a growing, environmentally conscious, publicly traded company
- Opportunity to work alongside America's most respected brands and food manufacturers
We need you to have:
- Input production and usage into ERP system from Manufacturing Order (MO) paperwork
- Audit MO paperwork for accuracy
- Explain variances from key metrics
- Train production personnel on correct paperwork procedures
- Process daily customer invoices
- Invoice product shipped and reconcile inventories
- Enter and audit inventory adjustments
- Perform clerical accounting procedures in accordance with standard accounting practices
- Interact with departments to gather accounting data and assist in problem resolution
- Process accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, special projects, etc. Perform day-to-day administrative tasks
Who we are:
- An Associate Degree or equivalent experience, undergrad preferred
- Experience using integrated ERP software (e.g. Oracle, SAP, JD Edwards)
- Technical expertise in production accounting and inventory control
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office with extensive experience in Excel
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
- America's largest metal food packaging producer.
- A company that strives toward sustainability by reducing our carbon footprint, selecting like-minded suppliers, and providing recyclable products.
- Silgan Containers has set sustainability targets through 2030 to source more renewable energy, reduce our greenhouse gas emissions, and divert our waste from landfill to foster environmental stewardship.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an "at-will" basis.
Silgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or the presence of a disability, which would not prevent the performance of essential job duties with, or without reasonable accommodation of any other protective status.
Silgan is a drug-free workplace.
This job has expired.