Thornton Tomasetti provides engineering design, investigation and analysis services to clients worldwide on projects of every size and level of complexity. We are a growing 1500+ person firm with 10 practices: Structural Engineering, Forensics, Applied Science, Renewal, Resilience, Construction Engineering, Protective Design and Security, Facade Engineering, Sustainability and Transportation. We work on everything from landmark buildings to small-scale specialty structures, from the historic to the high performing, while balancing multiple objectives, including form, function, schedule, sustainability, constructability and budget. TALENT is at the core of our business.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to several TT Practice Leaders and their team.
The Administrative Assistant must be proactive, creative, and enjoy working in a collaborative team player environment. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a balance of multiple priorities and deadlines.
Provide administrative support to both internal and external parties with a high level of professionalism, and in a manner that reflects positively on the organization.
- Maintain a daily calendar of meetings and events for managers, scheduling.
- Prepare agendas, reports, and other documents in support of objectives for project managers and their teams.
- Assist and cover for the administrative team, as needed.
- Input and update client/opportunity/project information in Salesforce/Deltek, as needed.
- Arrange travel and accommodations as needed. Prepare expense reports.
- Assist team in coordination with Marketing, as needed.
- Welcome team meeting guests by greeting them, in person or on the phone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Assist the Office Manager and Leadership, as needed.
- Represent the company and its team members in a positive light through great follow-through skills and sound judgment.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years of related experience providing administrative support in an office environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent communication and time management skills; proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Collaborative, proactive, team-oriented experience and approach.
- Reasonably flexible hours as required by team members.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced environment; willingness to perform additional duties as assigned.
Thornton Tomasetti is proud to be an equal employment workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Thornton Tomasetti are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. (US Locations Only)
Please access the linked document by clicking here , select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
This job has expired.