Why you'll love Softchoice:
We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive, creative and happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to do what's good for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
Use your technical skills to evangelize Adobe to our customers and sales teams within Softchoice's customers and target accounts. As the Adobe Vendor Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for increasing top line Adobe revenue and gross profit. Provide vendor program, pricing, product, and promotion expertise in support of our sales organization and executing marketing campaigns, strategies, and tactics to drive business results. You will possess the presentation skills to present Softchoice's unique Adobe value proposition to potential and existing customers of all decision-making levels.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring to the table:
- Sales of Adobe products across your assigned territory.
- Providing pre-sales support to Sales Representatives and customers on Adobe licensing and solutions.
- Drive growth from existing customers as well as new prospects.
- Engagement with Sales teams and leadership.
- Engagement and collaboration between Adobe and Softchoice.
- Delivery of customer Enterprise Lifecycle Management quarterly briefings.
- Developing and delivering training to Sales teams on Adobe products and licensing.
- Forecasting, tracking and analyzing the bookings/pipeline of Adobe business in your territory.
Why people love working here:
- A deep understanding of Adobe products and licensing programs.
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience.
- 3+ years in either a sales or marketing capacity.
- Track record of success over achieving on revenue and profitability targets.
- Possess strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a high level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building.
- Can manage a complex sales cycle from discovery to closing.
- Be able to build strong, trusting relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Learn and adapt to new systems to perform daily tasks and gain industry insights.
- Post-Secondary Degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate fluently in both English and French languages a plus.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
- You will have the opportunity to take an ownership position here at Softchoice.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging
. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
#LI-MM1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.