CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we are passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
This position will pay between $17.75-$31.82/hour. Qualifications
- Prepare and complete designs, layouts and drawings for specific elements of products being developed and/or improved per project plan and schedule consistent with assigned project and product line objective.
- Use appropriate engineering techniques and consider manufacturing processes and technology to produce cost effective designs considering applicable safety and environmental regulations and standards.
- Perform engineering calculations to determine the size and strength of parts and solve design problems.
- Resolve functional and mechanical problems on assigned elements of projects.
- Travel to plants, supplier facilities, and product evaluation/customer field sites to resolve problems, explore design alternatives and provide information.
- Prepare change requests, requisitions, work orders, parts lists, laboratory and product evaluation requests and reports as directed by project leaders to assure that engineering projects remain on schedule.
- Become familiar with CNH Standards, Procedures, and Work Instructions
- Complete CAD (Pro-E) and computer training to gain proficiency required for assigned responsibilities
Perks of Being a CNH Industrial Intern/College Co-op!
- Must be available to travel to field test sites as required
- Pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or other related degree area
We're excited that you're considering an Internship or College Co-op with CNH Industrial! CNH Industrial provides our Interns and Co-ops with experiences that will help develop them into well-rounded professionals. Check out some of the benefits that will build an experience, not just a job:
- Competitive pay
- Networking opportunities with other interns
- Local volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities hosted by current employees
- Furnished subsidized housing (for qualified internship/co-ops only)
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.