The Business Development Manager is responsible for growing revenue within the mortgage and real estate market through proactive selling of LexisNexis Risk Solutions to new customers through affiliate partners/resellers and sales channels.
Training, Development & Engagement:
Commitment to ongoing training and building subject matter expertise in our customer's business, industry knowledge and full range of LN Risk Solutions products and capabilities. Continued training and development for the effective use of internal tools and processes. Completion of all required training. Build and manage an Individual Development Plan, with focus on in-role development and career development. Contribute to maintaining an inclusive, engaging and supportive culture.
Ongoing use of the Insight Selling methodology and demonstrating and executing LNRS Best Practices Framework. Consistent management, qualification and quantification of opportunities using the Customer Driven Sales Process. Ensure all opportunities are recorded and updated accurately in CRM on a weekly basis. Complete and submit accurate monthly forecast reports. Ensure consistent and accurate use of all internal tools and processes to expedite contracting and customer onboarding activities. Develop and manage ongoing territory business plans. Territory Business Plan to include strong understanding of market, territory, industry trends and necessary actions for executing strategy and overachieving revenue goal. Territory strategy to include strong focus on new logos and cross selling initiatives.
Effective planning and collaboration with all internal teams. Execute strong alignment with key stakeholders to deliver against the Business Services objectives and deliver above plan growth and world class customer experience. Support strategy and business development efforts as it relates to new products, new use cases and new markets. Operate with awareness to help identify transformational and/or strategic initiatives (new content, big data technology, ecosystem, and consortium opportunities).
- Proactive selling to new customers in order to achieve and exceed established sales revenue and other performance targets
- Conduct appropriate consultative selling processes including product demonstrations, presentations and tender responses
- Negotiation of commercially sound and approved contracts
- Own the value proposition positioning statement and use cases for the assigned portfolio and territory in order for the customer to recognize value and to differentiate over alternative
- Establish/Maintain strong relationships with clients and prospects through regular client interactions, including, but not limited to, meetings, responding to client's requests and feedback in a timely manner
- Effectively work alongside other stakeholder departments to ensure an integrated approach to customer care and to ensure market needs are being met and value is recognized
- Ensuring the customer experience in terms of quantity and quality of contract is in line with agreed targets and creates competitive separation to drive market initiative.
- Where relevant, working closely alongside and supporting the market planning and product development teams in order to maximize new business opportunities within the industry / markets
- Keeping up to date with market and competitive developments, such as major regulatory changes and new product offerings
- Preparing and maintaining an effective portfolio management plan; documenting key goals for individual customers in relationship to sales, marketing and customer service activities to meet strategic financial and business targets.
- Timely production of regular and ad hoc sales reports
- Consistent use of CRM system in line with business requirements
- The Ideal candidate will have an understanding of the use of data in the Mortgage, residential or commercial real estate market
- Mortgage, residential or commercial real estate experience necessary
- Experience in business development/sales/account management role,
- Experience working in a business to business environment; proven track record of working successfully in a challenging and commercially driven sales environment
- Experience working with strategic alliances and channel partners a plus
- Strong negotiation skills; demonstrable experience in building and maintaining excellent client relationships
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.