WSFS Bank is seeking an Allowance Analyst. The Allowance Analyst will be responsible for the calculation and analysis of the Bank’s allowance for credit loss (ACL), as well as SEC and OCC regulatory reporting on the ACL. The incumbent will develop and prepare reports and graphs on the ACL element to incorporate into the approval packages for the ACL and Special Credit Policy Committees. The incumbent will update and maintain systems and controls, ensuring optimal data integrity. The Allowance Analyst will ensure summary reports are distributed to and utilized by Senior and Executive management. The incumbent will develop and prepare memos, summaries, and graphs on provision allocation and drivers for distribution to various divisions to assist with their understanding of credit costs and prepare special analyses and presentations as requested by ACL Committee or Special Credit Policy Committee. The Allowance Analyst will review, validate, and manage data integrity for various loan attributes within Bank’s loan accounting system (IBS) for loading into the allowance calculation tool and develop, maintain, and gather updated information for ACL allocation Analysis.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position, located at the Bank Center in Wilmington, DE or Bank Place in Philadelphia, PA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting and/or Economics
- 2+ years of banking experience
- Must have a working knowledge of commercial and consumer loan products characteristics and profitability drivers.
- Ability to manipulate large quantities of data within Excel
- Ability to interpret portfolio characteristics in conjunction with external environmental factors to anticipate existing or developing concerns
- Experience in research, interpretation, and integration of regulatory and accounting implications on portfolio reporting.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of associate including Senior and Executive management
- Must possess ability to communicate complex information in an easy-to-understand format
- Must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills and attention to detail are all critical to success.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
This job has expired.