Responsible for supporting all HR systems with a primary focus on system configuration, data entry and auditing of data in the Human Capital Management System (Workday). The analyst will, under general supervision, perform daily operations, support and analysis of all data, including but not limited to employee headcount, compensation, benefits, and payroll.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Serve as a primary point-of-contact for technical HRIS issues from employees and managers
- Process HR transactional data updates in HRIS, making these updates accurately and on a timely basis
- Monitor the integrity of the data in the application and bring to management's attention any issues that are identified
- Diligently uphold the confidentiality of associate personal information stored in the HRIS
- Partner with other team members to assist with delivery of projects including configuration changes and functionality deployment (including configuration, testing, documentation, peer review, sign off, training, change management)
- Assist with testing and implementing of HRIS system upgrades or patches, resolve system issues, maintain the HRIS system tables, mass data uploads and performs scheduled activities
- Responsible for monitoring the HRIS mail box, respond to inquiries quickly and with high customer satisfaction, or delegate to an appropriate resource with the responsibility of following up until the inquiry is resolved
- Assist in development and documentation of HRIS system procedures and tutorials for employees
- Train end users on various employee and manager self-service workflows
- Troubleshoot system issues and research solutions to improve system efficiencies
- Perform periodic audits on internal and external system controls and processes
- Create ad-hoc reports and queries for end users
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- Previous experience in an HRIS role
- Extensive knowledge of PC's and common office applications software
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality in all business matters
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Ability to create and/or run reports from HRMS/HRIS systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Master's Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience in an HRIS role
- Experience using Workday
- Familiarity with HR processes including end-to-end processes for recruiting, onboarding, compensation , employee benefits, training, and payroll
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.
This job has expired.