The Analyst is responsible for assisting and offering assistance in organizing and facilitating strategic program creation and execution. This role assists in researching and compiling appropriate and relevant data and feedback for risk activities.
- Assists in the research, analysis, identification, and evaluation of data from assigned problems to evaluate existing and potential trends and issues.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of business, products, programs (including provider data, networks, etc.), corporate organizational structure (including functional responsibilities), and basic research principles/methodologies.
- Assists in monitoring initiatives, outcomes, and objectives to ensure goal attainment within defined parameters.
- Assists in development of lines of communication to discuss/review results of analysis to management via reports/presentations and assists management in implementing programs that provide solutions.
- Assists leadership by investigating, reviewing, and recommending innovative solutions which identify problems/root cause of issues.
- Assists in identifying resolution of challenges and issues in order to fulfill key corporate objectives and responds to the demands of change management and initiates actions needed to plan, organize, and control team activities.
- Assists in development of plans, reports, papers, and/or other material creation.
- Provides assistance and feedback to corporate staff as required.
- Assists with and documents feedback between corporate business areas and participates in group or committee discussions.
This position description identifies the responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.EMPLOYMENT QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION:
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Health Care, Information Systems, Statistics, or a related field. Relevant combination of education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree. Continuous learning, as defined by the Company's learning philosophy, is required. Certification or progress toward certification is highly preferred and encouraged.EXPERIENCE:
One year experience in a related field, typically in at least two of the following areas is preferred: financial analysis, planning, health care economics, health care policy, statistical modeling, business decisions, analysis, or business management. Experience in healthcare is preferred. SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving, verbal, and written skills to communicate complex ideas.
- Ability to develop project management, meeting process, and presentation skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and direct the efforts of others.
- Strong knowledge and use of existing software packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Ability to work independently, within a team environment, and communicate effectively with employees and clients at all levels.
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an \"at will\" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.
This job has expired.