BE THE STRATEGY BEHIND THE GAME.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for an Analyst to drive insights for our Product Platform team. The Product Platform Team is responsible for building and maintaining tools and workflows to support all operations that our DFS, Sportsbook, Casino and NFT Marketplace products depend upon in order to thrive. In this role, you will help to inform the team's current and future initiatives (e.g., customer registration, identity verification, deposits, etc.). Through cross-functional collaboration, development/tracking of critical metrics, and analytics deep dives, you will enable teams across our organization to make smarter, better, and faster decisions. Sounds good to you? Join us.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AS AN ANALYST, PRODUCT PLATFORM ANALYTICS:
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
- Develop data analysis and reports to measure and inform our product platform initiatives and use those to guide business decisions for future treatments.
- Analyze results of hypothesis testing for the platform team as they test new models and concepts to engage with our customers.
- Collaborate across teams to streamline reporting, automate and build alerts to help detect potential issues, while keeping key stakeholders informed.
- Create presentations and written materials and present to both technical and non-technical audiences in an effective way, articulating ideas and opinions clearly and efficiently.
- Serve as a strategic partner to our business partners through proactive analysis and recommendations while prioritizing high impact work
- Experience with analytics in a professional or academic setting
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Business Analytics, or a related field.
- Experience with SQL, and an understanding of how to create compelling data visualizations. Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Experience with inferential statistics and predictive modeling is a plus.
- Curiosity to learn about a complex business and a desire to grow as an analyst and produce high-quality work.
This position can be in either the Boston office, Las Vegas office, or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.
#LI-NP1 #LI-REMOTE Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.We are DraftKings.
We're inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building what's next, and continuously reinventing the industry. We're a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.Join Us!
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.Ready to build what's next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.
This job has expired.