Invenergy drives innovation in energy. Powered by decades of entrepreneurial experience and unparalleled execution, we solve the energy challenges facing our customers and communities. We provide power generation and storage solutions at scale around the world to create a cleaner energy future. We develop. We build. We own. We operate. We are Invenergy.
The Asset Management Analyst will assist with a wide range of activities all directed toward the same goal: maximizing the profitability of Invenergy's operating assets.
- Assist in developing annual budgets for the projects and perform periodic variance analyses
- Provide input and review of the pro-forma financial models for new generation assets
- Draft reports on project performance for investors and lenders
- Assist in cash flow forecasting and management
- Perform financial analyses of aftermarket improvements
- Develop other ad-hoc analyses as needed
- Collaborate with the operations engineering team to evaluate and improve operational performance.
- Coordinate with project O&M staff on other operational items, including major component repair and replacement
- Coordinate with energy marketing to register and commission new assets and find revenue improvement or risk mitigation opportunities
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements and project agreements
Regulatory and compliance:
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements and project agreements, including operating agreements, credit agreements, operations and maintenance agreements, and power purchase agreements
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Economics) and coursework in Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum one year of job experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical, logical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Some travel required.
- Experience in the energy industry is beneficial but not required.
- Experience with standard financial metrics and analyses (NPV, IRR, DCF models) preferred.
Eligible for medical, dental, vision, 401(k), bonus, paid time off, etc.
Invenergy LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
This job has expired.