Lead a game-changing team.
We are searching for a Manager to lead a team of analysts responsible for monitoring, measuring, and improving the health and performance of our online sportsbook. Through cross-functional collaboration and inventive metrics building, you will enable teams across our organization to make smarter, better, and faster decisions. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a Manager, Analytics:
What you'll bring:
- Lead a small team of analysts responsible for monitoring sportsbook business and customer performance. Example areas include high-value customer analysis, state and sports trends, and competitive analysis.
- Work closely with our sportsbook operations and promotions teams to identify areas of opportunity, align on key performance indicators, and measure performance.
- Build and maintain a reporting suite to support critical initiatives.
- Create high-quality presentations to communicate with key stakeholders across the business effectively.
- Work cross-functionally across operations, promotions, customer retention management, and VIP to analyze customer behavior.
- Ideally, you have 7+ years of business analytics or data science experience, preferably at a sportsbook or gaming provider.
- Experience leading a team of junior analysts and being responsible for managing, mentoring, and helping to grow their careers.
- Ability to take complicated problems and build simple frameworks.
- Comfortable presenting complicated data views to cross-functional audiences and senior leadership.
- Expertise in SQL/Snowflake and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with R, Python, or statistical programming languages is a plus.
- Proficiency in Tableau or similar data visualization tools.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypotheses testing. Model building experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or another relevant discipline.
This position can sit in either the Boston office or remote; however, this work is to be performed entirely outside of Colorado.