NewLane Finance Company (“NewLane”) is a commercial equipment finance company, serving small and mid-size businesses nationwide. Our mantra is "business lending done right", and our strategy is to revolutionize small business lending by employing the latest technology and a motivated workforce to deliver fair and transparent financing solutions to businesses with unmatched levels of speed, convenience and customer service. Our products and services are offered to the business community primarily through financing programs with equipment manufacturers, distributors, and dealers. NewLane is powered by a $13B financial organization.
NewLane Finance is immediately seeking an experienced AP/AR, Wire Transfer Specialist with strong skills in, but not limited to, effective communication, ability to identify issues and provide solutions, attention to detail and time management. The successful candidate will also possess an energetic, courteous, and professional demeanor.
- Commitment to Excellence
- Broad understanding of accounts receivable, payment application, wire transfers and account reconciliation.
- Prepares, reviews, and mails monthly customer statements.
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts, coordinating monthly lock box transfer to accounts receivable account, verifying totals, and preparing reports.
- Manage daily wire transfer activities, ensuring time sensitive actions are processed first
- Review documentation for completeness and accuracy to assure compliance with company wire transfer procedures and requirements
- Communicate with banks, resolve issues, and manage reporting as needed
- Maintain Wire Transfer Request Log to ensure no wires are duplicated, including success of wires
- Proofread and release wire transfers entered into bank systems by others
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries and keep team members aware of any wires on hold or expected documents
- Identify inefficiencies within the current workflows and assist in the logical implementation of improvement.
- Assists other finance areas such as accounts payable.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
- The successful candidate will possess a positive and “customer-centric” attitude, adhering to NewLane’s core values.
- Candidate must have a “business” mindset, with an understanding of the financial services industry – including an ability to understand all facets of financial services, such as leasing, secured lending and asset management.
- Detail oriented and ability to remain patient and professional when interacting with customers.
- Willingness to learn new technology, processes, and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently without sacrificing quality in a fast-paced work environment.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors’ in Finance, Accounting or related filed
- Two to Five years in relevant operations, customer service and commercial collections experience. Leasing/financial industry/banking sector is desired
- Exceptional organizational skills.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive compensation package, excellent benefit package to include: Health, Rx, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance (Company Paid), AD&D Insurance, Additional Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending, 401(k) with match, generous PTO and much more…NewLane Finance Company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.NewLane Finance Company will not be able to provide Relocation or Sponsorship
This job has expired.
- Ability to work autonomously while displaying excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite along with working knowledge of Excel required. Ability to learn various proprietary software programs.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to adhere to appropriate company policies and procedures
- Must be detail focused and possess excellent follow up skills