Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
As Assembly Test/Finish you will perform end of line checks and/or testing on finished goods to ensure functionality and completeness to specification. Perform required rework and repair activities to remedy quality issues or defects to nonconformance.
Relocation Assistance AvailableRate of Pay:
- Test functions on all machines produced and make adjustments or repairs to ensure completeness and proper functionality.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they occur with testing.
- Visually check parts and assemblies for completeness, function, operation and appearance.
- Make adjustments as required to detail parts and components to permit proper assembly and functionality.
- Perform rework as required including; dismantling units, parts, and or sub-assemblies from the unit to make necessary repairs, re-assemble and attach to the unit.
- Rework duties may include: wiring, assembly, finishing, testing operations on company products; complete assemblies involving fitting, aligning, and adjusting to insure proper function and efficiency.
- Work from Engineering specifications, sketches, schematic diagrams, blueprints, process sheets, check sheets, photo books, and verbal instructions.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials, and unusual conditions to proper supervision.
- Proficient in operating various types of tools and equipment to fill-in for absent employees.
- Move materials as necessary in the performance of duties.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follow all safety and quality requirements/procedures.
- Perform other duties as required or directed
$23.71/Hour + $4,000 Signing Bonus ($1320 at 90 days of service, $1320 at 180 days of service, and $1,360 at 1 years of service.) Hours:
1st shift hours 5:00AM-3:30PM Mon-Th (10 hours/day (1/2 hr unpaid lunch). Overtime as neededBenefits:
We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, and much more!Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience working on repair specific activities and/or float on the assembly line
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including the ability to lift up to 40 pound
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.