This job has expired.
Job Code and Payroll Title
009336 CLIN RSCH CRD AST
Under the supervision of a Clinical Research Supervisor or Principal Investigator (PI), the Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator (Assistant CRC) will perform entry-level duties related to the support and coordination of clinical studies, and may receive training and development to prepare and advance for journey-level work at the next level within the series.
The Assistant CRC may be responsible for assisting the Clinical Research Coordinator(s) (CRC) and/or PI with: the coordination of one or more single or multi-site (e.g., Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital - ZSFG, San Francisco Veteran Affairs Medical Center - SFVAMC, UCSF Medical Center), active or follow-up clinical trials; protocols preparation for study initiation; design of flow sheets, data forms and source documents; collection of medical, surgical and laboratory data regarding clinical trial/study subjects; may work with the CRC to apply understanding of inclusion/exclusion eligibility criteria for protocols; help recruit, enroll, register, schedule and retain study subjects; record protocol specific treatments and adverse events and assist with collection and shipment of samples; assist in performing tests in the clinical research center such as measuring the waist circumference; assist research personnel to keep patients on study schedules; complete study forms to submit to sponsors and/or appropriate agencies; collect, enter and clean data into study databases, maintaining data quality; assist with data analysis; assist with preparation of reports and tables; attend team meetings.
Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator
Additional Shift Details
Limited appointment for 7 months from date of hire, 40% variable. Work days & hours: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
University Professional Technical Employees - Research Support Professionals Unit (UPTE-RX)
Research and Scientific
* HS graduation and sufficient experience and demonstrated skills to successfully perform the assigned duties and responsibilities
* Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Windows
* Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills; excellent organizational skills; and excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively in a diverse team
* Ability to speak and write English fluently
* Ability to exercise judgment and initiative
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and able to meet multiple deadlines for projects
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-based environment; project management and coordination skills
* Ability to establish cooperative working relationships with patients, co-workers, & physicians
Note: Physical/health screening required - TB and hepatitis B.
* Fluent in verbal and written Cantonese
* Experience working with patients or study subjects
* Experience with REDcap database design and data entry
* Demonstrated proficiency with medical terminology
* Statistical analysis background
* Ability to abstract data from medical records and transfer it to data collection forms or directly into databases
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of California San Francisco is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Research in gastrointestinal and liver diseases is active in the UCSF Division of Gastroenterology (GI). The division has a longstanding reputation for excellence in hepatology research and has a growing investigative program in luminal gastroenterology. Faculty in the Division of Gastroenterology contribute to discovery in several areas, ranging from the identification of basic mechanisms of GI disease, to the improvement of outcomes following liver transplantation, to the optimization of GI care in resource-poor settings. The division also provides comprehensive training in GI research through its postdoctoral programs.
The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) is a leading university dedicated to promoting health worldwide through advanced biomedical research, graduate-level education in the life sciences and health professions, and excellence in patient care. It is the only campus in the 10-campus UC system dedicated exclusively to the health sciences. We bring together the world's leading experts in nearly every area of health. We are home to five Nobel laureates who have advanced the understanding of cancer, neurodegenerative diseases, aging and stem cells.
UCSF is a diverse community made of people with many skills and talents. We seek candidates whose work experience or community service has prepared them to contribute to our commitment to professionalism, respect, integrity, diversity and excellence - also known as our PRIDE values.
In addition to our PRIDE values, UCSF is committed to equity - both in how we deliver care as well as our workforce. We are committed to building a broadly diverse community, nurturing a culture that is welcoming and supportive, and engaging diverse ideas for the provision of culturally competent education, discovery, and patient care. Additional information about UCSF is available at diversity.ucsf.edu
Join us to find a rewarding career contributing to improving healthcare worldwide.
Zuckerberg San Francisco General (ZSFG)
Greece, New York
Posted about 3 hours ago
Brooklyn, New York
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago