The Life Sciences industry is fast-growing and innovative and in recent years, regulations have been created to facilitate new medical device product growth while ensuring the highest levels of patient safety. To help medical device manufacturers meet these increasing regulatory requirements, LexisNexis Reed Tech has developed world-class data conversion, submission, hosting and research solutions.
LexisNexis Reed Tech Account Executives are crucial partners for our customers, ensuring they achieve business and regulatory goals. The Jr. Account Executive role will support Tier 3 medical device manufacturers in meeting these goals.
LexisNexis Reed Tech requires employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. The successful candidate for this role will be required to submit proof of vaccination showing their last dose of a COVID-19 2-dose vaccine or one dose of a single dose vaccine. If you are unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance you should speak to a recruiter about requesting an exemption/accommodation.
- Initiate and answer inbound and/or outbound sales contact directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers
- Accept orders, close sales, maintain customer records and complete required documentation
- Identify and qualify prospective customers and record sales prospecting activity in tracking system
- Achieve or exceed individual or team sales quotas
- Work with Tier 3 territory/assigned accounts, products/services, sales or account management processes
- Maintain direct contact with clients and moderate authority/opportunity to set and negotiate product/service terms
- Build ongoing knowledge of business, financials, products/services, the market or account need
- Ability to use business and product knowledge for customer's benefit
- Experience working in collaborative team environment
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to recommend solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence
- Proven record of relationship building and customer focus
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.