Associate Business Analyst
Job Description Summary
The Associate Business Analyst is a full-service technology resource for Asset Services personnel. The main focus of the team is to support the development and integrity of core business applications, the training efforts of system processes, and increase the efficiency of the user population. Team members need to effectively coordinate with Asset Services leadership for application support and troubleshooting issues, the coordination of additional training for users, and special projects to meet department/client needs.
Responsible for one or more of the following:
- Understanding our business - Demonstrate familiarity with all facets of the company's business and exhibit understanding of services provided and customers served throughout the network
- Support - General application support and troubleshooting issues
- Solutioning - Document requirements and assist in analyzing and reviewing potential solutions
- Project Delivery - Contribute as an active and positive member on project teams to deliver or exceed project outcomes
- Improvement & Innovation - Constantly look for ways to improve the way we work and the solutions we offer to our business and our clients
- Support business and client-facing applications used by internal customers
- Engage internal customers with customer service attitude - research issues, provide training, and coach users on best practices within business application
- Coordinate technical assistance between Cushman & Wakefield & the application vendor
- Recommend process improvement opportunities related to the application - document current state process and create future state process documentation
- Participate in configuration and change management applications and related transaction processing, reporting and analytic systems with which it shares interfaces in compliance with governance guidelines, policies and procedures
- Coordinate change management initiatives of upgrades and patches. Develop and implement testing plans, interfacing results with the vendor for a quality release
- Develop upgrade & training documentation and alert user community of changes
- Deliver proactive approach with each applications group by function and geographic team with regard to business process re-engineering, internal control objectives , and best practices to address business needs, identify and solve problems, and enhance service levels
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This job has expired.