Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 58,000 staff across a network of more than 1000 independent companies in over 54 countries and operating more than 900 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 6.7 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Associate Chemist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Role is 1st shift - Monday- Friday 8am-4:30pm.
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Demonstrate skill in using the computer to access information, perform complex mathematical calculations and prepare reports
- Analyze samples independently
- Review, evaluate, calculate, enter, upload and verify data as required
- Document data following SOPs
- Perform instrument troubleshooting
- Perform quantitative transfer and dilutions
- Read and understand the principles of instruments used for assigned work
- Perform effective written and oral communication with coworkers
- Evaluate current analytical system performance and suggest/implement improvements to maximize quality and productivity
- Assist with updating SOPs as needed to ensure compliance
- Keep individual training records updated
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Prepare various analyses using approved methods and SOP
- Run instrumentation associated with Instrumental Wet Chem, including but not limited to discrete analyzer, flow analyzer, TOC analyzers, and Ion Chromatography
- Performs other duties as assigned
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, PA are encouraged to apply.QualificationsThe ideal candidate would possess:
•Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
•Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
•Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
•Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policiesBasic Minimum Qualifications:
•Bachelor's degree in chemistry, biology, physics, or equivalent experience or two years (or more) of directly related industry experience.
•Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorshipAdditional Information
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off, and dental and vision options.To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website
www.eurofinsus.com.Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Governmentvaccination mandates MAY apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants will be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins Environment Testing Businesses in the US are routinely engaged in Federal Contracts. Federal Government vaccination mandates may apply to staff working in these businesses. Successful applicants may be required to confirm vaccination status or demonstrate eligibility for medical or religious exemptions prior to commencing employment. In addition, certain positions require travel for which vaccination is required in accordance with Eurofins policy.
This job has expired.