This job has expired.
Compensation: $76,462.26 annually
The Associate Director of Clinical Services assists the Vice President of Clinical Services with administrative and clinical operation of the hospital's clinical and professional services. Plans, develops, facilitates implementation, evaluates, and supervises the application of professional psychological practices. The Associate Director complies with Federal and state laws regarding patient care and confidentiality and complies with CMS and DNV standards in the provision of psychology services.
Responsibilities of the Associate Director of Clinical Services:
* Provides clinical guidance and supervision to professional and clinical services department team members.
* Assist with professional services meeting for all professional and clinical services staff
* Assist with establish policies and procedures for the department of psychological services and implements an organizational structure and plan for these goals
* Interprets and implements hospital and department policy and procedure
* Assist with operating the department of clinical and professional services in a fiscally responsible manner through the development of budgets and fiscal controls pertaining to personal, equipment supplies and facility costs
* Assist with establishing a quality assurance program, in conjunction with the CQI team, which implements systems for reporting, development and evaluation of the department in order to maintain effective, quality patient care
* Assist with establishing policies and procedures to ensure that patients in need of clinical and professional services receive care coordination with the goals and objective of the treatment team and in conjunction with the attending psychiatrist and treatment team members
* Assist with recruitment selection and assignment of psychology staff. Provides orientation, professional development, and training of psychological services staff.
* Other duties as assigned
Compass Health Network is a nonprofit health care organization offering accessible, comprehensive, & compassionate behavioral health, substance use treatment, family medicine and dental services throughout Missouri. Our network of care includes Royal Oaks Hospital and Adapt of Missouri. We are both a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) and a Community Mental Health Center (CMHC). Operating only from the highest ethical and professional standards, we provide access to innovative care designed to meet the health needs of the communities we serve. Our mission is "Inspire Hope. Promote Wellness."
Why join us?
We believe some of the most passionate people in the world work here. Our dedicated and talented staff are our most valuable asset. We strive to provide a work environment and services that are inclusive for our patients and our employees.
At Compass Health Network, these are just a few of the benefits that we offer as an organization:
We welcome inquiries from qualified individuals who want to be part of a team of hardworking, dedicated and compassionate employees whose work helps us aspire to our vision of full, healthy, productive lives for everyone. We look forward to meeting you!
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an E-Verify participant.