New York, New York
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP has an immediate opening for a junior to midlevel associate (class of 2018 to 2021) to join its Finance practice section in the New York office. Pillsbury's finance lawyers represent domestic and international lenders, borrowers, agents, arrangers and other parties in a wide variety of financial transactions, including aircraft finance, project finance and commercial lending.
The successful candidate will:
- Be familiar with secured, unsecured and guaranteed financing transactions, including agented and syndicated transactions, and the rules relating to security interests under Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code;
- Have experience closing $100+ million dollar financing transactions;
- Have experience drafting, negotiating and/or reviewing credit agreements, security agreements, pledge agreements, control agreements, guarantees, opinions, certificates, term sheets, engagement letters and related documentation;
- Be able to interpret financing documents and explain the interpretation, orally and in writing; and
- Understand the banking and lending business and corporate matters related to financing transactions.
Candidate should have a strong academic background along with exceptional drafting, negotiating and organizational skills. In addition, the candidate will enjoy being part of a cohesive team while working independently. Candidate must be admitted to practice in New York.
The salary range for this position is $215,000 - $295,000.
Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you require an accommodation in order to apply for a position, please contact us at PillsburyWorkday@pillsburylaw.com .
This job has expired.