We are a technology company that equips organizations to be agile and innovative, and for their people to be productive,creativeand happier at work. That means moving them to the cloud, helping them build the workplace of tomorrow, and enabling them to make smarter decisions about their technology portfolio. By doing these things, we create success faster and in circumstances otherwise not possible.
We stand proudly for our people and support their success through career development and advancement. We are recognized and respected for our culture of inclusion and belonging, continuously striving to dowhat'sgood for our people and communities.
The impact you will have:
We're looking for an Associate Solutions Marketing Manager to join our exceptional Solutions Marketing team to contribute to our marketing efforts in the United States and Canada across our Cloud, Workplace, and Security businesses.
The main objective of the role is to assist in marketing strategy, thought leadership, content development, and integrated marketing for the Solutions Marketing portfolio in a customer focused way. The successful candidate will do this by working closely with multiple stakeholders at Softchoice (Managed Services, Innovation, Product/Business Development and Marketing) to manage existing portfolio, take new services to market and increase awareness of and demand for modern cloud-based IT and workplace solutions.
Whatyou'llbring to the table:
- Support the development, messaging and launch for our professional, managed and lifecycle services to support our Cloud and/or Workplace business.
- Manage and curate our services catalog keeping it up to date and relevant based on services capability development and change our value proposition and brand.
- Work closely with Product/Business Development to ensure product and focused campaigns align to solutions marketing strategy and overall value proposition.
- Collaborate on demand generation and sales enablement for the Solutions and Services portfolio through marketing campaigns, internal communications, and sales training.
- Build relationships with internal business leaders, technical practice leaders, services and partner marketing peers to bring solutions to market.
- Act as the marketing subject matter expert on our services to provide content for assets such as sales presentations, articles, one-pagers, infographics, and emails to support Solutions Marketing campaigns and sales go-to-market.
- Serve as a point of contact for customer references. Be responsible for sourcing customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use.
- Understand IT trends that are changing the way businesses operate, like Cloud, Collaboration, Security. Ensures that all messaging resonates with the buying audience across the entire buying journey.
Why people love working here:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, technology, or related field of study.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a B2B services, product/solutions, or content marketing role.
- Demonstrated work in executing on marketing strategy and driving results.
- Proven experience creating or helping with the development of compelling stories and engaging content across a variety of formats.
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills.
- Familiarity with the technology landscape and some knowledge of buyer needs around areas such as workplace, cloud, professional services, managed services and/or IT lifecycle management services offerings.
- Experience working in a matrix organization and collaborating with multiple stakeholders across a number of functions.
- Strong project management skills - ability to set priorities, plan, and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- A creative mind with a willingness to try new things and build new approaches and best practices.
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies, best practices, and analytics.
- Experience with Salesforce and Marketing Automation tools (Eloqua) an asset.
- Graphic design skills a plus.
Inclusion & equal opportunity employment:
- Softchoice has been recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada by the Great Place to Work Institute for 16 consecutive years.
- Softchoice has been certified as a Great Place to Work in the United States for several years.
- We offer meaningful work and opportunities for career growth.
- Our team members have 2 paid volunteer days per year to give back to a cause of their choice.
- We offer an opportunity to build a career in the technology industry.
- We have raised over $3 million through Softchoice Cares, our grassroots fundraising organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, inclusion & belonging
. People seeking employment at Softchoice are considered without regard to any protected category including but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation.Require an accommodation? We are ready to help:
We are proud to provide interview and employment accommodation
during the recruitment and hiring process. If you require any accommodation to apply or interview for a position, please reach out directly to email@example.com. We are committed to work with you to best meet your needs.Our commitment to your experience:
We are committed to the safety of all candidates and team members. With that in mind, we have implemented virtual interviewing for everyone. We understand that you may need to interview with distractions around you (such as children or furry friends) and we will most likely be doing the same.
Before you start with us, we will conduct a criminal record check, verify your education and check your references.:
When you join Softchoice, we will onboard you remotely. Don't worry. It's quick, simple and you'll be connected with your new team in no time.
#LI-KM1Nearest Major Market:
Apply now "
This job has expired.