Our Baltimore, MD office is looking for a dynamic Senior Associate to join our Financial Services Assurance practice.
CohnReznick is a top National Advisory, Assurance and Tax accounting, firm with a team of over 3,000 employees in 25 cities. As a member of our team, we will provide you with the necessary tools to take your career to the next level. Your success is our success. This assurance team consists of 4 Partners and collaborates closely with the other three offices in the metro area. Clients include hedge funds, private equity, broker dealers, wealth management and alternative investments.
As a Senior Associate you will be responsible for:
You will need:
- Serving as the engagement lead on specific client accounts, taking responsibility for pre-engagement planning, execution and final deliverables.
- Develop detailed engagement work plans, illustrating budgets and schedules.
- Continue to build a thorough understanding of all audit, tax and consulting services provided by the firm, and actively participate in proposals.
- In managing a team of staff associates, including interns, you will provide regular performance coaching and feedback, while developing individual technical and industry skills.
- Effective client management, timely and accurate communication, and clear and concise direction and leadership.
Your CR Advantage:
- Bachelor's or Master's in Accounting required
- CPA or eligibility to sit for the exam required
- 3+ years' experience in a reputable public accounting firm required
- Financial Services industry experience preferred
- Strong experience with hedge funds, private equity clients and investments preferred
- Knowledge of audit software ProSystem Fx a plus
- Exceptional organizational, communication and presentation (verbal and written) skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401k Match
- Profit Sharing
- Discretionary annual bonuses and spot bonuses
- 25 days of Paid Time Off + 10 Holidays + 5 early closing days
- Professional Development
- Guided career path
- Designated L&D team
- Career Coach
- Education reimbursement
- CPA bonus plan
- Resources of a national firm
- Work-life Perks
- Flexible work arrangements
- DressSmart Policy - When in office, dress for your day!
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
This job has expired.