Location: Tysons Corner, VA
Description: The Judge Group is currently seeking an ATO SME with an active secret clearance to help certify a large federal agency's system. For immediate consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Robbie Kissinger
Have experience with Authority-to-Operate (ATO) processes, including the NIST 800-53, rev.4 standards, annual security controls review, POAM creation and resolution, and all artifacts of these processes, such as the System Security Plan (SSP), Contingency Plan (CP), and Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA). The incumbent will take the lead on continuous monitoring of DOS systems and will lead efforts to upload relevant data in the DOS ATO portal (Xacta) and product other documentation.
(1) Bachelor's degree in a relevant field of study, such as computer science, programming, or information systems;
(2) Three years of experience in developing, testing, and/or reviewing organizational information security and disaster recovery plans;
(3) Experience implementing security controls and remediation following the configuration mandates of a Federal or State agency;
(4) Excellent written and verbal skills; and
(5) Professional certification related to computer science or information assurance is highly desirable.
•The ATO SME must have an Active Secret Clearance
•This person has to be available to come on-site when requested by the team - either in Vienna, VA or Washington, DC
•RMF experience is needed
•NIST experience is needed