Put our production gears in motion.
The Audio Operator is tasked with mixing sound for live broadcasts and other productions. Audio Operators are responsible for all music, vocal, and clip playback audio. In this role, you will manage multiple remote sources, microphones, and digital recording equipment. Working with content producers and a team of production professionals, you will create shows that inform sports bettors about news, information, and trends.
What you'll do as an Audio Operator:
What you'll bring:
- Execute live mixing of live broadcasts and taped content
- Maintain a high standard for audio quality from microphones, and audio sources
- Deploy audio equipment needed to gather sound
- Coordinate with content producers to connect to remote guests and shots
This job has expired.
- Candidates should have at least 2 years of Audio Mixing experience.
- Strong understanding of industry-standard audio mixers, Dante audio, basic sports knowledge, and a desire to improve shows through the audio aspects they manipulate.
- Effective time management skills
- Function in a high-stress environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to lift 45 lbs.