i3 is seeking an Aviation Science and Technology Specialist to support the PEO Aviation Office through the transition of technology from R&D programs to acquisition programs of records. This position is located in Huntsville, AL.
- Coordinate planning and execution for S&T to enable advancements in system capabilities.
- Monitor transition of technologies to provide critical acquisition knowledge to help reduce the risk of transition.
- Help to determine appropriate mechanisms to facilitate the transition through early prototyping.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience is required. Additional experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Program Management experience required.
- Familiarity with the DoD Science and Technology (S&T) process.
- Knowledge of DoD acquisition process/schedule.
- Aviation technical background is preferred.
- Active DoD Secret clearance required.
Headquartered in Huntsville, AL, i3 is a national leader in providing innovative technical and engineering solutions to a broad customer base across the U.S. DoD. Specializing in missile and aviation engineering and logistic services, electronic warfare and electromagnetic affects analysis, UAS system integration and flight operations, full lifecycle C5ISR engineering services, engineering analysis, cybersecurity and IT/IA innovative solutions and virtual training, simulation & serious game development and implementation.
- We were founded in 2007 with the intent to do business differently.
- Our focus is to leave our team members, our customers and our communities better than we found them.
- Our ultimate goal is to strengthen our Nation and our warfighter.
Perks and Benefits at i3:
We work hard. We compete hard. We play hard. Apply now to join us!
This job has expired.
- 100% team member owned
- Outstanding insurance coverage
- 401(k) match
- Health and wellness incentives
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
- Generous PTO
- Fun culture with company activities
- Countless opportunities to give back to the community through our charitable organization, i3 Cares