Join the Hostess Brands Team and help us inspire moments of JOY for our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and each other!
The Billing and Collections Specialist is responsible for resolving pricing related discrepancies, distribution of invoices and collection of invoices. This individual will monitor the billing and collection processes and operations to make recommendations on opportunities for improvement. The Billing and Collections Specialist will work with internal departments to mitigate risk and investigate and resolve issues.
- Monitors and actively collects on Accounts Receivable balances
- Review pricing reports and resolve discrepancies while interacting with various departments.
- Partners with internal departments as necessary to resolve issues that may affect collection activities.
- Works on continuous improvement initiatives and opportunities.
- Work internally to understand the claims and deductions process.
- Maintains and distributes invoice outputs within our SAP database to our customers.
- Accountable for reducing daily sales outstanding (DSO) balances by working with customers to provide payments timely.
- Work with customers to transition them to electronic file transfer (EFT) payment processing.
- Research past due invoices and resolve any discrepancies.
- Participates and coordinates AR/Collection month-end close activities and provide reporting to management
- Ensures collection process is performed in accordance with company policy and complies with State and Federal Laws and done professionally to reduce outstanding balances owed.
- Identify issues that are contributing to account delinquency and make recommendations and decisions with management on how to handle these situations
- Develops and implement changes to existing policies and procedures to improve the accuracy and efficiency of accounts receivable transactions
- Provide support to other team members to ensure departmental goals are met
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned in response to changing business conditions and/or requirements
- Associates Degree required
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in billing, collections and/or accounts receivable
- Solid working knowledge of A/R related transactions and understanding of billing and collection processes
- Ability to prioritize tasks and demonstrate a willingness to accept new challenges
- Ability to efficiently resolve problems
- Microsoft Office and Excel experience required
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- SAP experience preferred
Hostess Brands, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, and encourage minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Upon request, Hostess Brands, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified applicant.
About Us: Hostess Brands is a leading sweet snacks company that makes, markets, and distributes our delicious treats throughout North America.
Our approximately 2,600 employees put their hearts in everything they do, inspiring moments of joy by baking new and classic snacks including Hostess® Donettes®, Twinkies®, CupCakes, Ding Dongs® and Zingers®, as well as a variety of Voortman® cookies and wafers.
This job has expired.