Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
- Responsible for performing HPLC, SDS-PAGE, iCE, CE and chromatographic or electrophoretic N-glycan analyses, and applying these methods to a broad range of biotherapeutics for early and late stage products and/or characterization of biologicals including; proteins, antibodies, peptides, and conjugates..
- Must be able to interact effectively with multi-disciplinary project teams
- Expected to execute, tabulate data, provide data interpretation
- Revise/review/author test methods and technical reports.
- Develop a workflow to maximize instrument uptime and provide high quality data with the minimal resources needed to achieve this goal
- Bachelor's degree in science or other related degree concentration, orequivalent directly-related experience
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, andapositive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Experience working in GMP/GLP
- Industrial experience and an understanding of the drug development process
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time Monday-Friday, 8a.m.-5p.m. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Andover, MAare encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays