Founded in 1999, MHS is a full-service provider of innovative material handling systems that solve the challenges of distribution and fulfillment operations. We build, engineer and maintain systems for some of the biggest companies in the world, including UPS, FedEx, Walmart, Amazon and others. MHS is already one of the 10 largest material handling system suppliers worldwide, and we only expect to continue growing. We're looking for top talent to be part of the journey.
Ensures efficient and timely completion of daily material flow throughout the plant, completing daily instructions in a timely and safe manner.
- Verifies parts counts against parts list.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Work with tight tolerances producing quality parts per blueprint specifications.
- Perform checks on parts using square, calipers, gauges and other precision tools.
- Ability to adjust settings to achieve proper dimensions.
- The ability to interface with other departments to accomplish tasks.
REQUIRED SKILL/ QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in programming and operating CNC press brakes preferred.
- Minimum of one-year experience reading blueprints.
- Attention to detail, self-starter.
- Ability to read and use a tape measure.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Positive attitude with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be able to lift to 50 lbs
- Must pass pre-employment and random drug screen
- HS Diploma or GED
This job description describes the general nature and level of work expected of a person assigned to this position. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
It is the policy of Material Handling Systems, Inc (MHS) and its affiliated companies to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship status (if authorized to work in the U.S.), or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, MHS will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. EOE
This job has expired.