Join a groundbreaking team.
We're looking for a Specialist on the Brand Marketing Team to play a key role in driving strategic initiatives to guide DraftKings' Brand Experience along the consumer journey. A successful candidate will create value for our players thru a multitude of touchpoints that in return, drives relevance, recommendation intent, engagement, and growth.
What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Authors briefs and works with creative and channel marketing teams to bring campaigns that deliver proof of our point of view and brand positioning to market.
- Contributes to quarterly brand planning process and creative strategy development for promotional periods.
- Manages cross-functional activities and planning processes, manages timelines, and ensures timely completion of all deliverables for key brand initiatives.
- Work closely with Brand Insights and Analytics to identify opportunities, take smart risks, innovate, and optimize.
- Drives brand initiative alignment across the organization with key stakeholders, and outside collaborators.
- Lead periodic audits of established team workflows/processes and make optimization recommendations.
The ideal candidate has the following key attributes: creativity, collaborative spirit, confidence, initiative and enthusiasm. Specifically,
- 3-5 years of working experience with a combination of brand marketing or agency experience preferred.
- Strong understanding of modern marketing (digital, experiential & social) and creative/content development process.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, written and verbal
- Experience supporting impactful brand activations for major B-to-C brands
- Ability to develop strong cross-functional relationships
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get the work - big and small - done
- Avid fan of sports and pop culture
- Strong understanding of the industry across DFS, Sportsbook, and Casino spaces; direct experience with products preferred.