Location: Exton, PA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Brewer in Chester County, PA who would be responsible for brewing, production, and packaging activities in a high-volume liquid fill facility. Must be open to all shifts, 5 days/wk, 8hr shifts, rotating.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Maintain proficiency in production areas:
- Work week is based on a 40-hour schedule. Due to production needs, overtime may be required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including varied shift determined by management and dictated by business/facility.
- Load raw materials and process aids in the product at various production stages.
- Maintain a clean, neat, and safe work area.
- Set up hoses, fittings, and clamps as required for production and cleaning operations.
- Perform production operations, CIP's, and sanitation practices with strict adherence to SOP's set forth in training.
- Perform basic maintenance task on pumps, valves, tanks, and process equipment.
- Extensive work with and through automation a core part of the Brewer role including interpreting and troubleshooting.
- Embrace a process of and opportunities for continual improvement.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 1-3 years of food or beverage operations experience or similar related experience. Brewing and/or supervisory experience is a plus.
- Candidate must have good computer skills and be proficient in Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to smoothly handle multiple demands and rapid change.
- Ability to operate with minimal supervision.
- Skilled in thinking critically and problem solving.
- Willingness to fill in other job duties as necessary.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This job has expired.