Kforce has a client in search of a talented Build Manager in San Antonio, TX.Responsibilities:
- Act as the central point of communication for application software deployment effort, coordinating with the appropriate parties and directing the efforts of multiple teams responsible for planning, analyzing and developing solutions to integrate technical, business and system needs
- Responsible for the integrity of the software build and deploy processes and overall quality of code versioning and integration across development, test and production environments
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years information systems, systems analysis and design and/or development experience; If no degree, 5-7 years systems analysis and design and/or software development experience
- 8-10 years of experience in information systems operations environment in systems analysis or development
- Demonstrated effective leadership, communication, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Working knowledge of containerized environments
- Working experience with large scale environment architecture and multiple integrations
- Working experience with semantic versioning
- Maven/Gradle, Artifactory, Build, and Deploy experience
- Java, Spring, JBOSS, and React development experience
- GitlabCI/Team City experience including SCM tools (Gitlab/Bitbucket), merge/conflict resolution
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.