Business Analyst - 100% Remote
My top client is looking to hire a Business Analyst who is proficient in BP Logix! This role will conduct business process analyses, needs assessments, and preliminary cost/benefit analyses in an effort to align IT solutions with business initiatives.
- Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research and fact-finding combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
- Devises or modifies moderately complex information systems including analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements, and revising existing system logic difficulties as necessary
- Determines and recommends programs required for optimal problem solution within cost/performance objectives
- Works on tasks including project or functional requirements, functional design, functional configuration, testing, and documentation
- Trains, serves as a resource, and provides guidance to other IT business analysts on routine problems, work processes, and policies
- Assist in the coordination of business process improvement, including working with functional users in evaluating existing business practices and workflows, and providing and documenting recommendations
- Assist in the coordination, development, and administration of workflow automation, including recommending, developing, implementing, and maintaining business processes using the Business Process Management (BPM) Workflow System
- Experience with a Business Process Management (BPM) Workflow System, such as BP Logix.
- Project management skills including experience with project planning and timelines.
- Demonstrated analytical skills, including the ability to formulate and implement practical solutions to complex problems.
- Information technology experience including researching, developing, implementing, maintaining and integrating information system software applications.
- Experience with relational databases and reporting/querying tools (e.g SQL, Crystal Reports, PeopleSoft Query, XML Publisher, etc.)
- ITIL certified or the ability to obtain certification within six months of hire.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)