CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company. Driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground, which centers on Innovation, Sustainability and Productivity, the Company provides the strategic direction, R&D capabilities, and investments that enable the success of its five core Brands: Case IH, New Holland Agriculture and STEYR, supplying 360° agriculture applications from machines to implements and the digital technologies that enhance them; and CASE and New Holland Construction Equipment delivering a full lineup of construction products that make the industry more productive. Across a history spanning over two centuries, CNH Industrial has always been a pioneer in its sectors and continues to passionately innovate and drive customer efficiency and success, driven by its purpose of Breaking New Ground. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial's 35,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world.
The Business and Systems Analyst team is made of 6 individuals who work well independently, but also in a team environment. Half of the team is passionate about the production environment that impacts our dealers and the other half is focused on the testing aspect of our systems. We have a lot of testing to automate as well as having opportunities to improve our team's SharePoint site and internal storage of documents.
This position pays between $15.63 - $29.17/hour. Qualifications
- Work directly with internal contacts and the third-party Testing as a Service (TaaS) contacts to acquire details and additional testing evidence needed for the sign off of test cases
- Perform scheduled and unscheduled testing to provide feedback to IT and business units confirming impact to the systems that affect our customers and dealers directly
- Maintain communication with surrounding business units on system improvements and determine as-is vs. to-be when it comes to how the system performs
Perks of being a CNH Industrial Intern/College Co-op!
- Pursuing a minimum of associate, technical, or bachelor's degree in Business Administration and Management, Agricultural Business and Management, Business Administration, Operations Management and Supervision, Finance, or other related degree area
We're excited that you're considering an Internship or College Co-op with CNH Industrial! CNH Industrial provides our Interns and Co-ops with experiences that will help develop them into well-rounded professionals. Check out some of the benefits that will build an experience, not just a job:
- Competitive pay
- Networking opportunities with other interns
- Local volunteer opportunities
- Professional development opportunities hosted by current employees
- Furnished subsidized housing (for qualified internship/co-ops only)
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.
This job has expired.