Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Achieves annual sales plan and sales targets for assigned accounts.
- Establishes nurtures and grows client relationships at the appropriate levels.
- Develops account plans and partnerships with key accounts.
- Provides weekly sales activity reports to management.
- Develops client call cycle to achieve objectives and sales plan; Follows up on leads.
- Provides general intelligence on key competitors.
- Sells the business unit's capabilities and differentiation frameworks.
- Recognizes and communicates sales opportunities for other business units.
- Sets and manages customer expectations.
- Collaborates with companywide resources to achieve superior customer satisfaction.
- Organizes and hosts client visits.
- Evaluates quotations for territory and provides inputs to ensure client and company requirements are met.
- Uses SFDC to manage internal communication and document territory and client information as required for the business unit.
- Responsible for Opportunity Management and accurate pipeline forecasting.
- Collaborates effectively with sales executives from other Eurofins units to bring potential opportunities to their attention and to identify and win multi-unit projects.
- Assists in determining margins and pricing with Client Services.
- Participates in proposal scope development as appropriate.
- Maintains frequent personal contact with clients.
- Participates in corporate teams to build relationships with key accounts.
- Leads client presentations.
- Supports transactional clients.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- 2-4 years sales (or relevant) experience selling services directly to the pharmaceutical and biotech section with direct interaction with mid-level and executive level decision makers
- Bachelor's degree in life science or business field preferred
- Moderate industry knowledge
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Salaried Sales Position Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Dallas, TX are encouraged to apply. Sales territory is TX, NM, and OK.
Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays