Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
The overall objective of the Business Development Manager for Eurofins Abraxis Culture Media is to develop and implement a sales strategy and plan to grow Culture Media sales revenue. The successful candidate will be expected to identify potential new business opportunities and ultimately convert them to customers. They must be familiar with the microbiological culture media market and have an established network of customers and marketing partners within the industry. They will be expected to prospect for and develop rapport with potential and new customers and manage the customer relationship with the business. The Business Development Manager will drive the sales growth of Eurofins Abraxis Culture Media by:
- Developing and implementing an annual sales strategy and plan.
- Achieving defined sales and gross margin targets by delivering sales volume while managing average sales pricing.
- Continually gathering business intelligence and provide regular updates to Business Unit Manager and upper management.
- Promoting, positioning, and selling Eurofins Abraxis Culture Media to identified target markets.
- Providing input on Culture media marketing materials developed by supporting colleagues; develop own marketing communications, as appropriate.
- Representing Eurofins Abraxis Culture Media at professional meetings, conferences, seminars and related networking events to identify new business opportunities.
- Establishing and managing channel partners and private label/OEM relationships.
- Providing sales support for intercompany laboratory customers.
- Preparing and delivering client-specific presentations that identify and address client needs.
- Providing market feedback to the business for new product or service ideas.
- Staying current on industry trends and competitor actions and offerings.
- Performing other duties, or special projects, as assigned.
- The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of sales experience in the life sciences reagent market. Experience selling microbiological culture media and possessing an existing book of business is preferred. In addition:
- Bachelors Degree in Microbiology or related field
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Possess pre-existing Culture Media (or related product) client relationships that will become future customers
- Experience in Marketing research and participating in Commercial Strategy development preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and initiatives with ever-increasing responsibility and sustained growth
- Highly effective at overcoming obstacles and/ or objections; Experience influencing and connecting multiple decision makers and stakeholders with varying degrees of influence and personality types
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively interact and communicate with all levels of management within the Company and outside customers
- Highly creative at identifying new and different ways to prospect for and engage new clients.
- Experience with developing and presenting pricing and product proposal models
- Self-motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources
- Experienced in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
- Ability to travel 25-50% (or more) as required.
Position is a Fulltime remote Candidates currently living inanywhere in USA are encouraged to apply.
candidates livingin Within a commutable distance of Warminster, PA (Preferred) not required.CAREER PROGRESSION
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (which may be subject to geographic mobility).COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE
As a Eurofins leader, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.Eurofins is aM/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.