Byline Bank is a growing financial institution and we’re hoping you can join our team and grow with us!
We are currently seeking a Business Development Officer to generate new loan opportunities, evaluate transactions (match expertise and credit knowledge to efficiently evaluate loan opportunities); guide loans through the approval and closing process and bolster Byline’s Brand and Market Reputation.
Come work with us. Work in a place where hard work is rewarded. Where you make a real difference. Where the people you work with treat you like family – because that’s exactly what you are.
What you need to bring…
An interest in SBA Lending and Commercial Banking and working with people, building relationships and providing the best customer experience possible is essential to this role.
Business Development Officer Core Responsibilities:
- Work independently to develop and solicit new business from present and prospective clients to increase revenue base and overall profitability.
- Work with credit analysts to analyze the credit history of applicants and determines their loan repayment capabilities.
- Negotiate credit terms, such as costs, loan repayment methods and collateral specifications.
- Negotiate interest rate structure to be consistent with bank policies and procedures, and to be competitive with current market rates.
- Support the bank’s relationship banking culture through on-going customer contact, quality customer service, and product knowledge.
- Build relationships with other businesses and prospective customers through, professional and national contacts and current customer referrals.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of five (5) yearsof commercial lending experience in banking or financial services.
- Knowledge of commercial lending experience.
- Extensive working knowledge of SBAgovernment guaranteed lending policies and procedures.
- Strong relationship management and business development sales skills including ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of commercial banking practices, including financial statements and credit analysis.
- Ability to structure loans to meet the needs of bank & borrower.
- Formal credit training is preferred.
Byline Bank is committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination based upon age, race, religion, color, disability, marital status, gender, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation, due to a medical condition or disability, during any part of the application, please contact the human resources department to let us know the nature of your request.
Byline Bank offers competitive industry rate salary bands with the goal of retaining and growing talented individuals. We regularly review and adjust our compensation structure as needed to ensure equity across teams and levels.
The salary range for this position is $84,100 to $131,500. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Byline Bank offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with Byline Bank, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
This job has expired.