At Interface, it's the human equation that drives us.
Interface Security Systems is a leading managed services provider delivering managed network, asset protection, and business intelligence solutions to distributed enterprises. We streamline operations, improve security, reduce IT costs, and enhance the customer experience, maximizing ROI for the nation's most successful brands.
At Interface, we are passionate about connecting and protecting what matters most to businesses ... their people, their assets, and their brand. We thrive on empowering distributed enterprises with solutions that help simplify complex challenges. We deliver nothing less than complete customer satisfaction through innovative and adaptive technology, customized services, and relentless customer support. What enables us to be truly exceptional are our people and a culture where teamwork, respect, and an innovative spirit thrive.
So, come and join our winning team and maximize your potential and achieve your professional development goals.
Interface Security Systems is looking for a rockstar Business Development Representative to join our national accounts team to drive demand for our innovative managed services including Business Security, Managed Networking, Unified Communications as a Service, and Video Analytics.
Job Requirements Qualifications and Core Competencies
- Research target accounts and identify buying groups for Interface technology solutions
- Engage prospects and set meetings with C/VP/Director level decision-makers for strategic national accounts
- Achieve opportunity generation goals by collaborating with our national sales team
- Establish a high level of rapport and trust with prospects
- Update and monitor all qualified meetings and opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal-oriented and competitive spirit with the ability to meet and exceed monthly quota goals
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and deliver business value to high-level decision-makers
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and be a team player
- Prior experience with technology sales and business development preferred
Interface Security Systems offers a competitive compensation package based on education and experience plus excellent benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, the opportunity for growth, and much more. Please submit a resume, cover letter, and compensation requirements.
Interface Security Systems will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. The contractor will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability. Such action shall include, but not be limited to the following: Employment, upgrading, demotion, or transfer, recruitment or recruitment advertising; layoff or termination; for rates of pay or other forms of compensation; and selection for training, including apprenticeship.
Interface Security Systems will, in all solicitations or advertisements for employees placed by or on behalf of the Interface Security Systems, state that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a protected veteran, or individual with a disability.