Business Operations Analyst (Chinese or Japanese required), performing the following three main functions within the organization: Customer Services, Database Management, and Team/Project Management.
Customer Services: Provide resolutions to content and policies related inquiries from sales, clients, and other departments regarding our database. We are not technical support or frontline support, as we are the experts of our database.
Database Management: Perform analytics and maintenance of the database. Using SQL, Tableau, Python, MS Office, or just simple Google search to identify gaps, discrepancies, and possible enhancements, so the database continues to be relevant and comprehensive.
Team/Project Management: Supervise offshore researcher centers located in 8 offices across 7 countries and 4 continents. Monitoring and ensuring production and productivity, clarifying policies and standards, coordinating projects and meetings to ultimately optimize the offices and the tools which they utilize.
Other General Duties:
Job Requirements/Desired Sills
- Review source documents for data input being performed by research centers
- Check accuracy and relevance of input and output data by visual examination, correcting codes and batching for computer processing
- Verify output against control/standard, review format and accuracy of profiles, and distribute information to appropriate departments
- Provide research and administrative support to research centers and other departments
- Gather information, conduct background searches and fact checks
- May conduct competitive research
- Perform routine assignments starting in the entry level to more senior levels according to job progression
- Requires a college or university degree, or the equivalent work experience that provides exposure to teamwork, professional communication, and technical acumen.
- Functional Knowledge: Business fluency in Mandarin Chinese or Japanese, geopolitical and business knowledge of region of responsibility, MS Office knowledge.
- Business Expertise: Apply general knowledge of business practices and acumens developed through education or past experiences.
- Leadership: Supervising offshore research centers; accountable for own contribution and teamwork.
- Problem Solving: Solve routine problems using existing procedures and information, standard practices, and knowledge.
- Impact: Works within standardized procedures and practices to achieve objectives and meet deadlines.
- Interpersonal Skills: Internal communication via calls and emails; external communication mostly via email.
We will discuss the general outline of your prospective duties throughout the interview process. However, your title, duties, responsibilities, and reporting relationships may evolve or change from time to time as the Company deems necessary and appropriate, according to its business circumstances and your relationship to them.
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.