Location:Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL 33701
Category:Support Services (Services/Trades)
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!
At Johns Hopkins All Children's Hospital we offer an excellent Benefits Package, to include:
- Affordable healthcare
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and company paid holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Life and disability insurance
- Opportunities for career development
- Employee discount program - travel, tickets, dining and more!
The Food Service Call Center Representative primarily works in the diet office taking patient orders but may also assist in the areas where food is cooked, prepped, and served to patients. In the diet office, operators are responsible for maintaining current records for patient diet orders and taking patient calls for room service, guiding patients through their selections if necessary. Acts as the liaison between nursing and food service to facilitate communication and assist in patient safety.The Call Center Representative:
- Maintains current records of patient diet orders and takes patient calls for room service, guiding patients through selections when necessary. Handles approximately 250 - 300 patient diet orders per day.
- Monitors patient intake to ensure compliance with diet specifications, and identifies patients who have not ordered meals with the assistance of the tray tracking system. Advises patient with food precautions (microbial diets, special/restricted diets, allergies, etc.) as appropriate and provides information about food selections to patients and/or their families.
- Interacts with patients and families, nursing staff, dietitians, and other clinical professionals in a professional manner to maintain a high level of patient care and satisfaction.
- Works with a variety of computer software programs including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office programs, CBORD programs, Cerner, guest tray credit card system, and phone system.
- Responsive to patient and family needs at all times to ensure the highest quality of care and customer service is provided to our patients. Follows up on delayed, erroneous or non-delivered food orders.
- Attends monthly department meetings and participates in on-going trainings and in-services with other departments in order to maintain a working knowledge of the department.
Work Hours: 3pm - 11:30pm, 40 hrs/week, weekend work required
Work Location: St. Petersburg, FLQualifications:
- High School diploma, GED preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year of related work experience, including knowledge of basic foodservice operations, patient feeding/special diets and computer/phone skills.
- Excellent organizational and customer services skills with a dedication to providing a positive experience for patients and their families. Strong multi-tasking skills are required to be successful in this role.
- Basic understanding of patient service software (HealthTouch, CBORD, Computrition or equivalent)
We are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for our patients, visitors and staff members. The Johns Hopkins Hospital has a tobacco-free at work policy. Employees must refrain from using any tobacco products during their work shifts — including while at lunch or on breaks, and whether they are on or off campus.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/call-center-representative-food-services-support-services-services-trades-us-fl-st-petersburg-johns-624110-77264/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.