GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Campground Host/Hostess- $18.00/hour
Are you ready for anamazing summer on the shores of Lake Roosevelt? Keller Ferry Marina, managedby Guest Services, is now hiring seasonal Campground Host/Hostess.
Team members at Seven Baysenjoy perks and benefits such as:
- Discounts in our retail store
- Discounts at our restaurant
- A free employee meal each day worked
- And more!
Guest Services, Inc.offers amazing benefits for team members such as a 401K savings plan, paid timeoff, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities nationwide, andmore!
Apply today to join our All Star Team! JOB SUMMARY
The Campground Host will be the first point of contact to greet and assist visitors, answer questions and explain regulations which apply. Work is completed mostly outside in hot, cold, wet, humid, windy conditions with large amounts of mosquitoes, flies and insects. Walking or bicycling is required.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- Perform light maintenance work around campground such as litter pickup, sweeping and stocking restroom with supplies.
- Clean campsites by performing minor maintenance tasks such as raking the campsite pad, washing tables, cleaning out fire rings, reporting any damage to your supervisor. Each site must be cleaned after every camper checks out and before another check in.
- Keep track of occupied and/or vacant sites.
- Assist staff with camper reservation process.
- Keep written report of complaints/criticism of park facilities, report situations that could affect the health and safety of visitors, and report any maintenance items which need immediate attention.
- Set an example by being a model camper practicing good housekeeping at all times in and around their assigned site and by observing all rules and regulations.
- Host is expected to work most weekends and holidays during their term.
- Provide visitors with information on store hours; small boat rentals; and kayak/SUP rentals.
- Check the campground to ensure that all generators are shut down by 8PM.
- Address quiet time issues as needed.
- May be assigned other duties and projects not listed.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Partial High School education; High School Diploma/G.E.D. equivalent preferred.
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to assist customers and coworkers.
- Ability to recognize when a problem has occurred and communicate it to management.
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry, reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and experience required to work with a wide range of customers.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and co-workers in English.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job duties.
GuestServices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protectedVeteran status.