Use pallet jack equipment to assemble customer orders while following all regulatory and company safety standards, policies, and procedures. Deliver product to the required area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform pre-use inspection on pallet jack equipment
- Mark materials with identifying information
- Open boxes and other containers when necessary
- Pick products and make sure it shows the correct selection of lot numbers/product codes
- Record amount of material using site specific equipment to update inventory
- Arrange stock parts in specific order for assembly
- Communicate damaged products to inventory or lead/supervisor
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
- Work with other machinery and material handling equipment
- Ability to understand instructions in Country's official language or as defined by Lineage Logistics
- Ability to give voice commands in English may be required
- Ability to work in temperatures as low as -20 Fahrenheit/-25 Celsius in cold storage sites or up to 100 Fahrenheit/37 Celsius in dry storage sites while wearing company provided personal protective equipment and freezer gear
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 lbs./18 kgs.; weight may be more dependent upon facility
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule and shift, including weekends if needed
- Must be comfortable with various noise levels, at times, can be loud
This is an excellent position to begin your career path within Lineage! Success in this role enables greater responsibilities and promotions! A career at Lineage starts with learning about our business and how each team member plays a part each and every day to satisfy our customers' requirements. Beyond that, you'll help us grow and learn on our journey to be the very best employer in our industry. We'll ask you for your opinion and ensure we do our part to keep you developing and engaged as we grow our business. Working at Lineage is energizing and enjoyable. We value respect and care about our team members.
Lineage provides safe, stable, reliable work environments, competitive pay, excellent Health and Dental benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Sick Days
This job has expired.