Position: Driver, Class B
Location: Lockport, NY
Compensation: Discussed during interview
$5,000 Sign-On Bonus!
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for Drivers at our Lockport location! The Driver safely transport loads with the highest regard for safety. We are searching for a candidate that has a passion for customer service and is committed to safety.
At NOCO, you are more than just a truck driver. You'll operate equipment, manage relationships with customers and be empowered to make the right decisions for your deliveries, all while being part of a team that leads in the energy industry.
What You Will Do
- Operate a commercial motor vehicle according to applicable state and federal transportation laws.
- Transport loads safely and in a timely manner over required route, obeying all traffic laws and observing all safety regulations.
- Deftly maneuver truck into loading and unloading areas.
- Verify load against shipping papers and accurately delivers required products as dispatched.
- Assist with loading of or loads and unloads goods and materials, using specialized equipment when warranted.
- Maintain signed invoices, shipping bills of lading, and other required paperwork; delivers documentation to office or other appropriate staff when delivery route is complete.
- Maintain proper physical condition of vehicle and equipment; reports problems areas to manager.
- Operate within all industry, OSHA, DOT and company safety rules an policies.
- Arrange commercial motor vehicle in shipping yards for optimum loading patterns.
- Receive shipments of materials while managing warehouse space.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required by personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish an employment contract and are subject to change at the discretion of the Company.What You Will Need
What We Offer
- High school education or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in fuels industry preferred.
- Class B License (minimum required) with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements.
- Current Medical Certification required.
- Must pass background and drug testing as required by federal and/or state department(s) of transportation regulations.
- Prolonged periods sitting in a trailer cab for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Pushing/pulling up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Occasional exposure to toxic or caustic chemicals/fuels or fumes.
- Occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions.
- Generous medical insurance offerings
- Dental and vision plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Health savings accounts
- Vacation and NOCO Time
- Employee and family assistance program
- Company paid training
- Safety incentives
- Years of service incentives
- Company provided uniforms and PPE
- Boot allowance (twice per year)
- Paid lunch break
This job has expired.