**************$2000.00 Sign On Bonus***************
This position is for a Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA to provide personal care to our patients in the Chester County/Oxford area. This position is out of our Delaware/Chester county branch located in Newtown Square, PA. There is no weekend or holiday commitment!
Provide one-to-one, compassionate care and love your job
Trinity Health At Home, provides compassionate, exceptional care where people are most comfortable: at home. We are the area's most comprehensive home care provider with trusted quality of care. With new strategy, vision and technology, we are growing and shaping the future of healthcare!
Certified Nurse Aide position summary
Provides paraprofessional services to the organization's home care clients as developed by the primary nurse and as prescribed by their physician and in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, and any other regulations defining home health aide / hospice aide services.
- Excel with supportive, motivated colleagues in an inspiring environment
- Competitive salary
- Career paths and professional development
- $2K Sign on bonus
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Generous paid time off
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive orientation
About Trinity Health At Home
- Certified Nurse Assistant/C.N.A. required.
- Valid Driver's License in PA
- Must be able to function in a practice environment with minimal direct supervision, accepting personal responsibility for maintaining a professional relationship with agency's client and their family.
- Must accept responsibility for maintaining skills, learning and adhering to agencies policies and procedures on an on-going basis.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate the Organizational Core Competencies and Organizational Code of Ethics and adhere to the Compliance Program.
- Must have current Driver's license and reliable transportation to commute to and from patient's home daily.
Trinity Health At Home is a national home care, palliative care and hospice organization serving communities in twelve states. We are a comprehensive, trusted provider of home care and end-of-life care in the sacred place that people call home. A Catholic-based, non-profit organization, we serve patients and their loved ones with home care (skilled nursing, physical/occupational and speech therapy and medical social work), palliative care, hospice and bereavement services. Our legacy continues with a pioneering, future-thinking care model. We blend clinical expertise with our exclusive Home Care Connect™ virtual care program to help patients achieve their health goals. We have energizing new vision and strategy. Join us and shape the future of healthcare!
Apply now!Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.