Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories. Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generatedtotal revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
QualificationsBasic Minimum Qualifications:
- Perform testing activities as directed by Environmental Lab Supervisor or Monograph Supervisor in accordance with all applicable company and regulatory guidelines.
- Monitor backlog and plan testing schedule to ensure quoted turnaround times are met.
- Wet chemistry techniques utilized will include gravimetry, titrimetry, colorimetry and others as needed.
- Instrumentation utilized may include HPLC, GC, ICP, ICP-MS and others as needed.
- Maintain neat and accurate records.
- Interact with clients to clarify test request if necessary.
- Enter testing data into LIMS and monitor for QC failures.
- Review and approve laboratory analytical data.
- Monitor and record environmental conditions in laboratory. Alert management of any out of tolerance findings.
- Perform calibrations/checks of laboratory equipment.
- Maintain glassware inventory for laboratory use.
- Maintain chemical/reagent traceability.
- Assist with maintenance of chemical/supply inventory.
- Support the maintenance of controlled documents related to laboratory operations/testing through editing of documents and/or reviewing revisions.
- Support quality system improvements through completion of Corrective and Preventive Action forms, documenting Non-Conformances and assisting with internal audit findings as assigned by Environmental Lab Supervisor or Monograph Supervisor.
- Maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform other duties as assigned
- B.S. in Chemistry or related field
- Knowledge of WiDNR, ISO 17025 and related standards
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of New Berlin, WI are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This job has expired.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays