POSITION TITLE: Clean Tech II
LOCATION: Repair & Maintenance - Operations
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor - Cleaning Crew, this position is primarily responsible for the detail cleaning of the front of the house areas and maintaining other areas of the store. This person is also responsible for transporting cleaning crew members to various locations via company vehicle. May clean and maintain other divisions and operations under FCH Enterprises, Inc.
* Scrubs and cleans all outside floors including eating area, walkways, and all baseboards around respective areas.
* Cleans, scrubs, and sanitizes all restrooms outside in the eating area as well as in the restaurant, including the employee's facility.
* Washes and cleans all areas of the facilities not limited to walls, windows and doors of the building; both public and work areas.
* Cleans all building structure fixtures that are out of reach or hard to get to including all signs, menuboards, lights and vents.
* Cleans windows in high, hard to get areas, within the limits of safety.
* Cleans and maintains roof exhaust fans, if qualified to do so.
* Cleans and maintains kitchen exhaust systems.
* Cleans and maintains kitchen equipment and facilities.
* Cleans and maintains customer service areas; not limited to chairs, booths, hi chairs, decorations, counter top, etc
* Washes and cleans all carpets in eating areas or in the restaurant including the scrubbing of restaurant floors.
* Ensures Equipment and Supplies are at adequate level requisitions new equipment and supplies when necessary.
* Provides necessary transportation to and from the job site.
* Responsible for the proper care and maintenance of all vehicles and equipment.
* Ensures all job responsibilities get done in a safe and efficient manner.
* Responsible for properly maintaining the truck or van's air pressure in the tires, and checking the gas, oil, and water level.
* Performs various other equal level duties reflecting the same level of skill, knowledge, and judgment as assigned.
* Flexible in scheduling
* Able to work anytime because jobs must be scheduled at most appropriate and convenient times.
* Able to handle physical requirements of position
* Frequent standing, walking, bending, reaching and stretching.
* Planning and organizational skills
* Must pass pre-employment physical and drug screening
* Must have passed a TB test within 2 years of start date with skin test or 5 years of start date with chest x-ray test
* Must have a valid driver's license and clean driver's abstract
* Work independently
* Traveling may be required
* Normally Cleaning Technicians meet at a central location and travel together to job sites
* High school diploma or equivalent preferred
* Prior janitorial experience preferred
* Familiar with tools and equipment (i.e. ladders, scaffolds, etc.)
* Mechanically inclined
* Familiar with the use of chemicals
* Be reliable and dependable
* Action-oriented and ability to complete assignments on time
* Willing to learn and develop the skills necessary to maintain and enhance operations