Client Accounting Intern
Job Description Summary
Six-month internship with potential to transition to full-time position. Responsible for learning the fundamentals of accounting within commercial real estate and providing support for Client Accounting office locations.
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
- Assists with processing accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions
- Reviews, reconciles, and resolves client issues
- Analyzes, prepares, and posts journal entries
- Prepares financial statements; reconciles and reviews for accuracy and audit compliance.
- Sorts and distributes mail and inter-office information to employees
- Assists with replenishing office supplies by monitoring inventory levels and informing Office Coordinator
- Covers front desk position when Office Coordinator is out of office or on break
- Monitor and restock office supplies
- Assist management with special projects as needed.
- Provide professional, responsive customer service to Client Accounting and Property Management requests.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor Degree (or currently in pursuit of Bachelor's Degree)
- Available for full-time work for 6 consecutive months
- Prior accounts payable/receivable experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly adapt and learn in a fast-paced environment
- Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer
- Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
- Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
- Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
- Ability to maintain body equilibrium to prevent falling and walking, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
- Ability to bend the body downward and forward by bending leg and spine.
- Ability to pick, pinch, type, or otherwise work primarily with fingers rather than the whole hand.
- Ability to apply pressure to an object within the fingers and palm.
- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication.
- Ability to lift & move boxes with files and/or supplies
- Ability to reach shelves/cabinets while restocking supplies/filing
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This job has expired.