How you'll make an impact
What we're looking for
- Build trusted, effective and productive relationships with client executives at multiple levels within assigned accounts.
- Lead your team to create a multi-year strategic account management plan based upon identified client business, technology and security goals, coupled with Optiv's understanding of security trends, threats, and points of view for each assigned account.
- Build a large sales pipeline, ideally 3-4 times assigned targets, within assigned accounts and achieve/exceed gross margin objectives in excess of $3.5M annually.
- Manage current and multi-quarter forecasts with a high-degree of accuracy, currency and integrity.
- Lead a cross-functional team to execute with discipline and in alignment with Force Management principles such as MEDDICC and Command of the Message, among others.
- Effectively communicate Optiv's value proposition as it relates to security services and technologies expertise and capabilities.
- Build strong, collaborative and productive relationships with technology partners and their respective sales personnel to both gain and share leads in support of building qualified pipeline and maximizing mutually beneficial sales opportunities.
- Initiate and/or monitor and mediate all necessary communications between clients, vendors and members of your team (technical, sales, client operations, etc.) within each account.
- Maintain collaborative and effective internal communications with Optiv team members relative to specific opportunities, associated requirements and client satisfaction.
- Experience in solution and services based sales through work in an Information Technology or Security environment typically gained over 7-10 years.
- Proven ability to build and execute territory and strategic account management plans with a track record of exceeding multi-million-dollar gross margin quotas.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional dotted-line teams comprised of sales, technical, and support personnel in a highly effective fashion.
- Strong business acumen and ability to correlate business goals with business and cyber security risk in support of developing complex security technology and services solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong and productive business relationships with key executives and sponsors within assigned accounts.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation experience
- Experience in and knowledge of the IT security market and competitors.
- Experience in and knowledge of the Risk & Compliance market and competitors.
- History of demonstrated achievement exceeding plan and expectations.
- Must be living in Southern California.
$105,000 - $141,100 a year
In addition to base salary, this role is eligible for commissions and bonuses.
The hiring range provided for this role is informed by (but not limited to) various factors including responsibilities of the position, work experience, education/training, internal peer equity, geography, as well as other market influences when extending an offer. The disclosed range has not been adjusted for these factors. This role may also be eligible to participate in a variable incentive-based bonus plan. Optiv offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, of which salary is a component.
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations - Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.What you can expect from Optiv
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women's Network.
• Work/life balance.
• Professional training resources
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. "Optiv Chips In" encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remotely/from home (where applicable)
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Optiv respects your privacy. By providing your information through this page or applying for a job at Optiv, you acknowledge that Optiv will collect, use, and process your information, which may include personal information and sensitive personal information, in connection with Optiv's selection and recruitment activities. For additional details on how Optiv uses and protects your personal information in the application process, click here to view our Applicant Privacy Notice. If you sign up to receive notifications of job postings, you may unsubscribe at any time.
This job has expired.