Group Captives while in existence for a long time is a growing area providing alternative solutions to the traditional insurance purchase. Marsh Group Captives offers insurance buying options to an elite group of clients who are well established in their industry and welcome the opportunity to be an insurance buyer in a group captive setting.
Marsh Group Captives is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Southfield, MI office:
What can you expect?
What's in it for you?
- Contributing to revenue retention and revenue growth by assisting in the implementation of insurance solutions that meet clients' needs and provide support to clients and client facing professionals within the team.
- Proactively and comprehensively responding to client needs and supporting opportunities development initiatives from both an internal and an external perspective.
We will count on you to:
- A company with a strong brand and proven results to match.
- The opportunity to work with some of the smartest and most energetic people in the industry, who will nurture, challenge, and enable you.
- A dynamic, collaborative, and inclusive culture, where diversity is embraced - and you are celebrated and appreciated for who you are.
- Employee Resource Groups which provide access to leaders, relevant volunteer and mentoring opportunities and interactions with counterparts in industry groups and client organizations.
- A huge variety of virtual learning and development resources to support your personal and professional growth.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package starting day one.
What you need to have:
- Communicate frequently with agents, brokers, account representatives and internal stakeholders and independently drafts and sends correspondences for circulation.
- Maintain the account management system and software, ensures all posted information is accurate and timely and is accountable for the overall functionality and performance of the system for team use.
- Complete all filings and documentation necessary for account work and compliance purposes in accordance with Company standards and coordinates with internal and external stakeholders to acquire necessary information or documentation to complete filings and processing.
- Independently coordinate and organize large ad-hoc or reoccurring events including managing communications, creating the agenda, logistics and managing a budget.
- Draft and review presentations or deliverables for account work to ensure all content is accurate, appropriately relayed and addresses all necessary topics or concerns.
What makes you stand out:
- Bachelor's degree with 1 - 2 year of experience servicing clients or customer service experience in an office-based setting
- Working knowledge of Excel and other MS-Office software programs
- Strong interpersonal skills enabling positive interactions with employees, management, and clients
- Proven strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team-based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to learn new concepts and skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to adapt to change and a willingness to question the status quo to improve the work environment
- Property & Casualty (P&C) license currently held OR willing and able to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Professional service industry knowledge or experience is an asset.
Marsh is the world's leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh is a business of Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue approaching US $17 billion and 76,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOEMinority/Female/Disability/Vet/SexualOrientation/Gender Identity employers.
This job has expired.